Angela is genuinely interested in people which is a key driver of her work. Her approach to coaching is to coach the whole person – helping her clients challenge their beliefs and assumptions whilst supporting them to take action to produce their desired results.
Angela fundamentally believes leadership is key to all organisations maximising their business success. Angela’s naturally open communication style enables her to successfully coach people throughout their careers to empower them to be the very best leader they can be and want to be. Angela is particularly rewarded by supporting leaders transitioning to larger senior leadership roles in high performing organisations.
Angela’s coaching is focused on the client being held to account to achieve results. Leaders working with her find her style firm and pragmatic whilst being supportive and empathetic.
To help her clients’ self-awareness, Angela uses various Hay Group self- assessment tools on emotional intelligence, leadership styles and organisation climate as well as the MBTI tool. When it’s possible Angela will aim to include 360 feedback as a point of reference in the coaching process.
Angela is an accomplished leadership development professional with more than 25 years’ experience working in business. She is affiliated with the ICF (International Coaching Federation) and adheres to their Core Competencies and Standards of Ethical Conduct.
Education and Qualifications
- Mindfulness Based Stress Reduction Course
- NLP Business Coach (approved ICF training)
- Hay Group accredited: emotional intelligence, leadership styles and organisational climate tools
- NLP Practitioner
- MBTI Practitioner
- IMD Senior Executive Leadership Program (Lausanne, Switzerland)
- Postgraduate Certificate in Personnel Management (Thames Valley University)
- BA (Hons) Degree (Liverpool Polytechnic now John Moore’s University)